Terms & Conditions
- TCT Mobile Europe SAS, Le Capitole Parc des Fontaines, 55 Avenue des Champs Pierreux, Nanterre, 92000, FRANCE. Claims must not be sent to this address as they will not be processed.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 1st July 2017 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 20th January 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- This offer is not open to employees of the Promoter, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons.
- Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) qualifying product from the qualifying product table at www.alcateloffers.com within the Promotion Period (a “Promotion Product”) from Argos instore or online will be entitled to receive a £15 Google Play Reward for the relevant amount applicable for the Promotion Product purchased.
- Participants may claim for a maximum of three (3) Promotion Products during the promotion. There is a maximum of 3 claims per Household during the promotion.
- Participants may only take part in one Alcatel Promotion during the advertised dates of each individual Promotion.
- In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the Reward, participants must go to www.alcateloffers.com and complete the online claim form and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the 'Claim').
- A full and valid claim must be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase indicated on the receipt or invoice. The date of purchase indicated on the proof of purchase is day one (1). If claims are submitted after this claim window they will be deemed invalid.
- Once the claim has been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt by email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether or not the claim for the Reward has been successful. It is the claimant’s responsibility to contact the customer service team using the email address above within seven (7) days of their claim being sent if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
- Provided that the terms and conditions of this Promotion have been met, your £15 Google Play Credit Reward shall be sent directly by email within 30 days.
- If an incomplete claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received a notification email will be sent to you with the opportunity for you to provide the required items within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days then the claim for the Reward will be refused.
- The Reward is subject to the following Google Play™ terms and conditions: Good for one Google Play™ credit. Not reloadable; no cash value. Offer expires on, and must be added to a Google Wallet account by 30th April 2018. Once added, credit must be used on Google Play™ by 30th April 2019. Devices and subscriptions excluded. Offer good in United Kingdom only. Must be 13+ years old and UK resident, have Internet access, and qualify for and have a UK Google Wallet account. See https://play.google.com/intl/en_uk/about/offer-terms.html for more information
- In the event of a Qualifying Product for any reason or being returned or replaced during the claim period and if the Reward has not been sent across, the original claim will be voided and you will need to re-submit your claim accordingly against your replacement order. If either the Qualifying Product is returned or replaced after the Reward has been accepted and sent, the Reward may at TCT Mobile Europe’s sole and absolute discretion be recovered from you upon demand.
- The decisions of The Promotor in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.