Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 17th July 2017 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 30th September 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- This offer is not open to employees of the Promoter, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons.
Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) qualifying product from the table below within the Promotion Period (a “Promotion Product”) from a participating Carphone Warehouse store or online will be eligible to purchase a JBL Speaker at half price paying the reduced cost of £75.00 including £6.50 postage as set out in the table below:
SKU Reward A5 LED JBL Speaker RRP £149.99
50% off - Reward cost £75.00
Shine Lite Idol 4+
- Participants and households may claim for a maximum of one (1) Promotion Products during the promotion.
- In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the Reward, participants must go to www.alcateloffers.com/JBLspeaker and complete the online claim form and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the 'Claim'). Participants will be required to enter their credit or debit cards details in order to make their JBL Speaker purchase at half price.
- Claims must be made between thirty (30) and sixty (60) days from the date of purchase of the Promotional Product (the “Claim Period”); meaning the final claim date for a Promotion Product purchased on 30th September 2017 is no later than 23:59 on 28th November 2017. If claims are submitted after this claim window they will be deemed invalid. For the avoidance of doubt the purchase date counts as day 1.
- Once the claim has been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt by email from JBL@alcateloffers.com confirming that the purchase of the JBL Speaker has been successful. It is the claimant’s responsibility to contact the customer service team using the email address above within seven (7) days of their claim being sent if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
- Provided that the terms and conditions of this Promotion have been met, the JBL Speaker shall be sent directly by First Class post within 30 days of claim validation.
- If an incomplete claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received a notification email will be sent to you with the opportunity for you to provide the required items within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days then the claim for the Reward will be refused.
- In the event of a Qualifying Product for any reason or being returned or replaced during the claim period and if the Reward has not been fulfilled, the original claim will be voided and you will need to re-submit your claim accordingly against your replacement order. If either the Qualifying Product is returned or replaced after the Reward has been accepted and sent, the Reward may at TCL Communications sole and absolute discretion be recovered from you upon demand.
- The decisions of The Promoter in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.